WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Scattered rain showers are likely across the county this weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Rain is likely Friday, with thunderstorms possible after 1 p.m. It will be cloudy with a high near 70 degrees. Friday night may bring some showers, with an overnight low of around 53 degrees.
Saturday also may bring showers, mainly before noon. It will remain mostly cloudy, with a high near 69 degrees. There also is a slight chance of showers for Saturday night. It will be mostly cloudy, with a low of around 53 degrees.
Sunday will be partly sunny, with a chance of showers mainly after noon and a high near 69 degrees. Sunday night will be mostly cloudy, with an overnight low of around 56 degrees.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview