WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A six-car accident on the New Jersey Turnpike early Saturday morning that has left actor/comedian Tracy Morgan critically injured resulted in the death of a Peekskill man, according to a report by CNN.
James McNair, 62, of Peekskill, was a passenger in a limo bus involved in the crash, according to the report. McNair was a comedian known as "Jimmy Mack."
Four people sustained injuries, with three classified as critical, including Morgan, according to the report.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 New Rochelle Native Pleads Guilty For Role In Fatal Crash
- 4 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester