WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three Westchester County residents from Scarsdale, Thornwood and Sleepy Hollow all became millionaires courtesy of the New York Lottery recently, according to LoHud.com.
Julieta Ribeiro of Scarsdale won her million on a poker scratch off while Luis Ospina of Sleepy Hollow and John Dubbioso of Thornwood cashed in by winning second prize in recent Powerball drawings, LoHud.com reported.
The three residents were honored at a celebration at Yonkers raceway with two other million dollar-winners from New York, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Larchmont Dads Rock And Roll With Their Band, 'Sway'
- 3 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 4 Menorahs On Car Rooftops? Mamaroneck Holds Hanukkah Parade
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck