WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Three Westchester County residents from Scarsdale, Thornwood and Sleepy Hollow all became millionaires courtesy of the New York Lottery recently, according to LoHud.com.
Julieta Ribeiro of Scarsdale won her million on a poker scratch off while Luis Ospina of Sleepy Hollow and John Dubbioso of Thornwood cashed in by winning second prize in recent Powerball drawings, LoHud.com reported.
The three residents were honored at a celebration at Yonkers raceway with two other million dollar-winners from New York, LoHud.com said.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Mamaroneck Worker Charged With DWI After Using Front Lawn To Park, Nap
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire