MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Westchester Sandbox Theatre in Mamaroneck has scheduled the show, "The Great American Trailer Park Musical," for February.
"Come check out the show The New Yorker called 'more fun than a chair-throwing episode of Jerry Springer set to music,'" theater representatives said in a press release.
The show is set to run at 8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 2 p.m. Sundays from Feb. 21 through Mar. 8. Tickets are $28 for adults and $24 for seniors and students. Residents can call the box office at 914.630.0804 for more information.
Tickets may be purchased online at the theater's website. The theater is at 931c E. Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Police Search For Suspect In Friday Night Attempted Robbery In Mamaroneck
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit
- 5 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Mamaroneck, Larchmont