MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Westchester Sandbox Theatre in Mamaroneck has scheduled the show, "The Great American Trailer Park Musical," for February.
"Come check out the show The New Yorker called 'more fun than a chair-throwing episode of Jerry Springer set to music,'" theater representatives said in a press release.
The show is set to run at 8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 2 p.m. Sundays from Feb. 21 through Mar. 8. Tickets are $28 for adults and $24 for seniors and students. Residents can call the box office at 914.630.0804 for more information.
Tickets may be purchased online at the theater's website. The theater is at 931c E. Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs