MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- The Westchester Sandbox Theatre in Mamaroneck has scheduled the show, "The Great American Trailer Park Musical," for February.
"Come check out the show The New Yorker called 'more fun than a chair-throwing episode of Jerry Springer set to music,'" theater representatives said in a press release.
The show is set to run at 8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 2 p.m. Sundays from Feb. 21 through Mar. 8. Tickets are $28 for adults and $24 for seniors and students. Residents can call the box office at 914.630.0804 for more information.
Tickets may be purchased online at the theater's website. The theater is at 931c E. Boston Post Road in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk