WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Veterans Service Agency meeting scheduled for Monday at 7 p.m. has been cancelled due to inclement weather.
The meeting has been rescheduled for Monday, Feb. 10 at 7 p.m. in the County Executive’s Office, conference room A, 148 Martine Ave, White Plains.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles