WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Showers and the possibility for thunderstorms with heavy rain are in the forecast for Friday, June 13 in Westchester County.
Friday will bring heavy rains and a possible thunderstorm before 9 a.m. Scattered showers will persist in the area in the afternoon with a high temperature of 78. Chance of rain is 60 percent.
More rain is in the forecast on Friday night with locally heavy amounts before clearing. Chance of precipitation is 70 percent.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Apiary Prepared Foods Opens In Larchmont
- 5 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam