MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Looking for something to do this weekend in Mamaroneck? Check out these events.
Come out to Harbor Island Park's Summer Music Series kickoff on Sunday, with the Ed Palermo Big Band. The 17-piece group performs a selection of classics, and jazz-based arrangements of Frank Zappa's jazz and orchestral music. The show begins at 7 p.m.
Catch a performance of, "I Love You, You're Perfect. Now Change," at the Westchester Sandbox Theatre. Performances are on Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m. through Aug. 4. Tickets are $28 for adults, $24 for students and seniors. The theater is at 931c E. Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck.
- 1 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 5 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths