MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Looking for something to do this weekend in Mamaroneck? Check out these events.
Come out to Harbor Island Park's Summer Music Series kickoff on Sunday, with the Ed Palermo Big Band. The 17-piece group performs a selection of classics, and jazz-based arrangements of Frank Zappa's jazz and orchestral music. The show begins at 7 p.m.
Catch a performance of, "I Love You, You're Perfect. Now Change," at the Westchester Sandbox Theatre. Performances are on Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m. through Aug. 4. Tickets are $28 for adults, $24 for students and seniors. The theater is at 931c E. Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 4 Mamaroneck Installing New Sidewalks, Regardless Of Shivery Weather
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Mamaroneck, Larchmont