MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Looking for something to do this weekend in Mamaroneck? Check out these events.
Come out to Harbor Island Park's Summer Music Series kickoff on Sunday, with the Ed Palermo Big Band. The 17-piece group performs a selection of classics, and jazz-based arrangements of Frank Zappa's jazz and orchestral music. The show begins at 7 p.m.
Catch a performance of, "I Love You, You're Perfect. Now Change," at the Westchester Sandbox Theatre. Performances are on Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m. through Aug. 4. Tickets are $28 for adults, $24 for students and seniors. The theater is at 931c E. Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck.
- 1 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont
- 5 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit