MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Looking for something to do this weekend in Mamaroneck? Check out these events.
Come out to Harbor Island Park's Summer Music Series kickoff on Sunday, with the Ed Palermo Big Band. The 17-piece group performs a selection of classics, and jazz-based arrangements of Frank Zappa's jazz and orchestral music. The show begins at 7 p.m.
Catch a performance of, "I Love You, You're Perfect. Now Change," at the Westchester Sandbox Theatre. Performances are on Fridays and Saturdays at 8 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m. through Aug. 4. Tickets are $28 for adults, $24 for students and seniors. The theater is at 931c E. Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye