MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Feeling lucky? There are several places in Mamaroneck where you can put that luck to work and buy tickets for Saturday's Powerball drawing.
The jackpot will be at least $550 million, the third largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history, after no one matched the winning numbers in Wednesday night's draw.
You can buy tickets in Mamaroneck at:
- Duck Inn, 128 W. Boston Post Road
- SK Variety Inc., 237 Mamaroneck Ave.
- Brothers Beer & Grocery Corp., 346 Mamaroneck Ave.
- Soji Stationery, 396 Palmer Ave.
- Mamaroneck Station Liquors, 137 Halstead Ave.
- Town House, 217 Halstead Ave.
- Mamaroneck Sunoco, 540 Mamaroneck Ave.
- Boston Post Service Station, 708 E. Boston Post Road
- Mamaroneck Variety, 601 Mamaroneck Ave.
- Stop 1, 712 Old White Plains Road
- Hess Mart, 731 Mamaroneck Ave.
- Webster Varierty Store, Inc., 636 Halstead Ave.
- A&P, 805 Mamaroneck Ave.
- Hillside Deli, 905 Mamaroneck Ave.
- J&G Certified Auto Service Inc., 947 Mamaroneck Ave.
- Stop & Shop, 1326 Boston Post Road
- Larchmont Mini Mart, 14 Chatsworth Ave.
- Carlyn's Cove, 2118 Boston Post Road
- Futterman's Stationary, 2096 Boston Post Road
- The Corner Store, 1906 Palmer Ave.
- Giacomo Service II Inc., 2107 Palmer Ave.
- A&N Variety, 168 Myrtle Boulevard
- Larchmont Deli Restaurant, 2451 Boston Post Road
If you want to look up other locations, simply put the town name into the New York lottery's locator.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.