WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - White Plains Hospital will host its eighth annual Nursing College and Career Day Feb. 1.
This event will take place in the Hospital’s Auditorium beginning with registration at 8:30 a.m., and will run from 9 a.m. to 3 PMp.m
This free event is designed to give direction to high school and college-aged students who are interested in pursuing a career in Nursing, although anyone interested in a future nursing career is welcome to attend. Attendees will have the opportunity to meet admissions counselors from various local nursing schools, learn about financial aid and scholarship opportunities and hear first-hand from nursing students and nurses who are passionate about what they do.
Nursing College and Career Day is coordinated through the Richard P. Biondi Nurse Apprentice Program at WPH, which works on the local level to address the nationwide nursing shortage. The program includes apprenticeships, scholarships, and career exploration programs.
To attend WPH’s Nursing College and Career Day you must register by January 24th. Please call Program Coordinators Annie Norris, MS or Monica Purdy, RN, BSN, MA at 914-681-2378 to reserve your spot.
Visit wphospital.org to learn more.
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists