MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Strong and potentially damaging winds are expected to continue through Thursday in southern Westchester, including Mamaroneck.
The National Weather Service issued a wind advisory in effect until 6 p.m.,Thursday. Hazards include 20 to 25 mph winds and gusts up to 55 mph.
According to the NWS, the fierce wind could bring down tree limbs, power lines and unsecured outdoor objects and driving could be difficult.
All residents are advised to take extra precautions.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Big Names Trail Pack In Ranking Of Best Fast-Food Chains