MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Strong and potentially damaging winds are expected to continue through Thursday in southern Westchester, including Mamaroneck.
The National Weather Service issued a wind advisory in effect until 6 p.m.,Thursday. Hazards include 20 to 25 mph winds and gusts up to 55 mph.
According to the NWS, the fierce wind could bring down tree limbs, power lines and unsecured outdoor objects and driving could be difficult.
All residents are advised to take extra precautions.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation