MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Strong and potentially damaging winds are expected to continue through Thursday in southern Westchester, including Mamaroneck.
The National Weather Service issued a wind advisory in effect until 6 p.m.,Thursday. Hazards include 20 to 25 mph winds and gusts up to 55 mph.
According to the NWS, the fierce wind could bring down tree limbs, power lines and unsecured outdoor objects and driving could be difficult.
All residents are advised to take extra precautions.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 4 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 5 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation