MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Strong and potentially damaging winds are expected to continue through Thursday in southern Westchester, including Mamaroneck.
The National Weather Service issued a wind advisory in effect until 6 p.m.,Thursday. Hazards include 20 to 25 mph winds and gusts up to 55 mph.
According to the NWS, the fierce wind could bring down tree limbs, power lines and unsecured outdoor objects and driving could be difficult.
All residents are advised to take extra precautions.
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mamaroneck Couple Donates $5M To Purchase College
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Former Mamaroneck Schools Superintendent Appointed At White Plains