MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Strong and potentially damaging winds are expected to continue through Thursday in southern Westchester, including Mamaroneck.
The National Weather Service issued a wind advisory in effect until 6 p.m.,Thursday. Hazards include 20 to 25 mph winds and gusts up to 55 mph.
According to the NWS, the fierce wind could bring down tree limbs, power lines and unsecured outdoor objects and driving could be difficult.
All residents are advised to take extra precautions.
- 1 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 2 Police Search For Suspect In Friday Night Attempted Robbery In Mamaroneck
- 3 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 Greenburgh Doctor Sued In Joan Rivers Death Faced Earlier Malpractice Suit
- 5 Snow Could Affect Friday Morning Commute In Larchmont, Mamaroneck