MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Strong and potentially damaging winds are expected to continue through Thursday in southern Westchester, including Mamaroneck.
The National Weather Service issued a wind advisory in effect until 6 p.m.,Thursday. Hazards include 20 to 25 mph winds and gusts up to 55 mph.
According to the NWS, the fierce wind could bring down tree limbs, power lines and unsecured outdoor objects and driving could be difficult.
All residents are advised to take extra precautions.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles