WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Winter Weather Advisory is now in effect for all of Westchester County from 5 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
During this time, snow accumulations of between 2 to 5 inches are expected, with the highest amounts in Northwest areas.
Snow is expected to develop toward daybreak on Tuesday and become locally heavy toward the end of morning rush hour before tapering to snow showers by mid to late afternoon.
Hazardous driving conditions, especially on untreated roads, are expected.
The forecast for Wednesday calls for sunny skies and a high around 35.
Thursday should be mostly sunny with a high around 34.
Temperatures will then warm up for the weekend.
There is a chance of rain Friday with a high of around 48. There's a chance of rain on Saturday with a high around 43.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition
- 4 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck