MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- World War II Veteran John Kulhan recently spoke at the Mamaroneck Public Library about his new book.
Kulhan, a veteran of World War II, spoke about his book "Freedom's Gate" and discussed "the struggle for independence in Eastern Europe from the twin tyrannies of Nazism and Russian Communism," representatives said.
Kulhan, 87, was honored by State Sen. George Latimer during the event.
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 3 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Mamaroneck's Olivia Thurman Receives Scholarship To Study Abroad