MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- World War II Veteran John Kulhan recently spoke at the Mamaroneck Public Library about his new book.
Kulhan, a veteran of World War II, spoke about his book "Freedom's Gate" and discussed "the struggle for independence in Eastern Europe from the twin tyrannies of Nazism and Russian Communism," representatives said.
Kulhan, 87, was honored by State Sen. George Latimer during the event.
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Mamaroneck Puzzle Solver Readies For 38th Crossword Competition