MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- World War II Veteran John Kulhan recently spoke at the Mamaroneck Public Library about his new book.
Kulhan, a veteran of World War II, spoke about his book "Freedom's Gate" and discussed "the struggle for independence in Eastern Europe from the twin tyrannies of Nazism and Russian Communism," representatives said.
Kulhan, 87, was honored by State Sen. George Latimer during the event.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle