MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- World War II Veteran John Kulhan recently spoke at the Mamaroneck Public Library about his new book.
Kulhan, a veteran of World War II, spoke about his book "Freedom's Gate" and discussed "the struggle for independence in Eastern Europe from the twin tyrannies of Nazism and Russian Communism," representatives said.
Kulhan, 87, was honored by State Sen. George Latimer during the event.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says