MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- World War II Veteran John Kulhan recently spoke at the Mamaroneck Public Library about his new book.
Kulhan, a veteran of World War II, spoke about his book "Freedom's Gate" and discussed "the struggle for independence in Eastern Europe from the twin tyrannies of Nazism and Russian Communism," representatives said.
Kulhan, 87, was honored by State Sen. George Latimer during the event.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York