MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Alfred Kirk Thornton of Mamaroneck died July 1. He was 61.
Thornton was born March 14, 1952, to Alfred and Ellen (nee Gannon) Thornton.
Thornton is survived by his former wife, Christina Thornton; children, Alanna Katherine (James) Vint, Matthew Robert (Lori) Thornton and Christopher Michael Thornton; sisters, Ellen Smith and Kathleen Thornton; and brothers, Scott (Laura) Thornton and James (Susan) Thornton. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, July 5 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A prayer service will take place at the funeral home at 8 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Thornton's memory to a charity or relief fund of their choice.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York