MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Alfred Kirk Thornton of Mamaroneck died July 1. He was 61.
Thornton was born March 14, 1952, to Alfred and Ellen (nee Gannon) Thornton.
Thornton is survived by his former wife, Christina Thornton; children, Alanna Katherine (James) Vint, Matthew Robert (Lori) Thornton and Christopher Michael Thornton; sisters, Ellen Smith and Kathleen Thornton; and brothers, Scott (Laura) Thornton and James (Susan) Thornton. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, July 5 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A prayer service will take place at the funeral home at 8 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Thornton's memory to a charity or relief fund of their choice.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 2 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 5 Schumer, Lowey Cite Westchester's Concerns Over Proposed I-95 Toll Booths