MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Alfred Kirk Thornton of Mamaroneck died July 1. He was 61.
Thornton was born March 14, 1952, to Alfred and Ellen (nee Gannon) Thornton.
Thornton is survived by his former wife, Christina Thornton; children, Alanna Katherine (James) Vint, Matthew Robert (Lori) Thornton and Christopher Michael Thornton; sisters, Ellen Smith and Kathleen Thornton; and brothers, Scott (Laura) Thornton and James (Susan) Thornton. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, July 5 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A prayer service will take place at the funeral home at 8 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Thornton's memory to a charity or relief fund of their choice.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Mamaroneck Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Cars Crash Into Larchmont CVS Locations In Two-Hour Span