MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Alfred Kirk Thornton of Mamaroneck died July 1. He was 61.
Thornton was born March 14, 1952, to Alfred and Ellen (nee Gannon) Thornton.
Thornton is survived by his former wife, Christina Thornton; children, Alanna Katherine (James) Vint, Matthew Robert (Lori) Thornton and Christopher Michael Thornton; sisters, Ellen Smith and Kathleen Thornton; and brothers, Scott (Laura) Thornton and James (Susan) Thornton. He was predeceased by his parents.
Calling hours are Friday, July 5 from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc. Eastchester. A prayer service will take place at the funeral home at 8 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Thornton's memory to a charity or relief fund of their choice.
For more information, please visit: www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Women's Club Awards College Scholarships To Rye Neck, Mamaroneck Students
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says