GREENWICH, Conn. - Alice W. Byrnes of Greenwich died Feb. 25. She was 94.
Byrnes was a long-time resident of Larchmont, N.Y., and Highland Beach, Fla.
Byrnes is survived by her children, Ann, Bill, and Maureen; five grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; and many friends. She was predeceased by her husband, William; and a granddaughter.
There will be a private Memorial Mass at a later date.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths