GREENWICH, Conn. - Alice W. Byrnes of Greenwich died Feb. 25. She was 94.
Byrnes was a long-time resident of Larchmont, N.Y., and Highland Beach, Fla.
Byrnes is survived by her children, Ann, Bill, and Maureen; five grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; and many friends. She was predeceased by her husband, William; and a granddaughter.
There will be a private Memorial Mass at a later date.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby