GREENWICH, Conn. - Alice W. Byrnes of Greenwich died Feb. 25. She was 94.
Byrnes was a long-time resident of Larchmont, N.Y., and Highland Beach, Fla.
Byrnes is survived by her children, Ann, Bill, and Maureen; five grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; and many friends. She was predeceased by her husband, William; and a granddaughter.
There will be a private Memorial Mass at a later date.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 4 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck