GREENWICH, Conn. - Alice W. Byrnes of Greenwich died Feb. 25. She was 94.
Byrnes was a long-time resident of Larchmont, N.Y., and Highland Beach, Fla.
Byrnes is survived by her children, Ann, Bill, and Maureen; five grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; and many friends. She was predeceased by her husband, William; and a granddaughter.
There will be a private Memorial Mass at a later date.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed
- 5 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line