GREENWICH, Conn. - Alice W. Byrnes of Greenwich died Feb. 25. She was 94.
Byrnes was a long-time resident of Larchmont, N.Y., and Highland Beach, Fla.
Byrnes is survived by her children, Ann, Bill, and Maureen; five grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; and many friends. She was predeceased by her husband, William; and a granddaughter.
There will be a private Memorial Mass at a later date.
For more information, please visit: http://www.leopgallaghergreenwich.com
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary