MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Anna Pergola of Mamaroneck died Sept. 6. She was 92.
Born Feb. 17, 1920, in New Rochelle, she was a daughter of Pasquale and Antoinetta Montinaro DeSimone.
Pergola was a member of the Mamaroneck Seniors, Senior Citizen Honor Society, Catholic Daughters and Red Hat Society.
She is survived by three children, Marie (Bob) Hill, Toni Pergola (Paul) Ryan and Bonnie Jean (Dan) Evans; a sister-in-law, Florence DeSimone; a grandson and three great-grandchildren.
Pergola was predeceased by her husband, Anthony; five brothers, Anthony, John, Joseph, Constantino and Pat DeSimone; and a sister, Mary DeFeo.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Wednesday at, Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Thursday, at St. Vito's Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Port Chester.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Calvary Fund at Calvary Hospital in the Bronx, N.Y.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Women's Club Awards College Scholarships To Rye Neck, Mamaroneck Students
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says