MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Anna Pergola of Mamaroneck died Sept. 6. She was 92.
Born Feb. 17, 1920, in New Rochelle, she was a daughter of Pasquale and Antoinetta Montinaro DeSimone.
Pergola was a member of the Mamaroneck Seniors, Senior Citizen Honor Society, Catholic Daughters and Red Hat Society.
She is survived by three children, Marie (Bob) Hill, Toni Pergola (Paul) Ryan and Bonnie Jean (Dan) Evans; a sister-in-law, Florence DeSimone; a grandson and three great-grandchildren.
Pergola was predeceased by her husband, Anthony; five brothers, Anthony, John, Joseph, Constantino and Pat DeSimone; and a sister, Mary DeFeo.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m., Wednesday at, Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m., Thursday, at St. Vito's Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at St. Mary's Cemetery in Port Chester.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Calvary Fund at Calvary Hospital in the Bronx, N.Y.
- 1 Mamaroneck Celebrating July 4 With A Bang
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway