MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Anthony J. Lifrieri of Mamaroneck died Jan. 4. He was 87.
Lifrieri was born in Harrison and was a veteran of the Navy where he served during World War II and later the Korean War. He was a retired police officer with 30 years of service to the Town of Mamaroneck Police Dept.
Lifrieri is survived by his wife, Roslyn; children, Anthony (Liz) and Joanne (George) Rainaldi; three grandchildren; a great-grandchild. He was predeceased by his brother, Pat; and sister, Nellie Whilden.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Jan. 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 8 at the Most Holy Trinity R.C. Church followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxegraziano.com
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mamaroneck Couple Donates $5M To Purchase College
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Former Mamaroneck Schools Superintendent Appointed At White Plains