MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Anthony J.R. Lisa of Mamaroneck died July 6. He was 88.
Lisa was born in Greenwich Village in New York City, and later lived in Whitestone, Queens, and until recently resided at Sarah Neuman Nursing Home in Mamaroneck. He spent a career in commercial fuel sales in the metro area.
Lisa is survived by his sister, Mary (Lisa) Kosek; nephews and niece; and grand-nephews. He was predeceased by his siblings, Ferdinanda (Lisa) Booth, Victoria Lisa, and Jean (Lisa) Genovese.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 8 from 5 to 8 p.m. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, July 9 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church, 920 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, N.Y. 10605, followed by interment in Greenwood Union Cemetery, Rye.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Alzheimer Assoc. or any other charity.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History