MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Antoinette Paduano of Mamaroneck died April 22. She was 95.
Paduano was born July 14, 1918, to Bernardo and Leonildia (nee Grimaldi) Caucci.
Paduano is survived by her children, Joseph (Penny) Paduano, Linda (Leonard) Scampoli and Phyllis (Walter) Reyes; seven grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Nicholas Paduano.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 25 at St. Vito's Church followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 2 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 3 New Rochelle Native Pleads Guilty For Role In Fatal Crash
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Nor'easter To Impact Mamaroneck On Wednesday