MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Antoinette Paduano of Mamaroneck died April 22. She was 95.
Paduano was born July 14, 1918, to Bernardo and Leonildia (nee Grimaldi) Caucci.
Paduano is survived by her children, Joseph (Penny) Paduano, Linda (Leonard) Scampoli and Phyllis (Walter) Reyes; seven grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Nicholas Paduano.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 25 at St. Vito's Church followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Sound Shore St. Patrick's Day Parade Draws Rave Reviews
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 5 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont