MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Antoinette Paduano of Mamaroneck died April 22. She was 95.
Paduano was born July 14, 1918, to Bernardo and Leonildia (nee Grimaldi) Caucci.
Paduano is survived by her children, Joseph (Penny) Paduano, Linda (Leonard) Scampoli and Phyllis (Walter) Reyes; seven grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Nicholas Paduano.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 25 at St. Vito's Church followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles