MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Antoinette Paduano of Mamaroneck died April 22. She was 95.
Paduano was born July 14, 1918, to Bernardo and Leonildia (nee Grimaldi) Caucci.
Paduano is survived by her children, Joseph (Penny) Paduano, Linda (Leonard) Scampoli and Phyllis (Walter) Reyes; seven grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Nicholas Paduano.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 25 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, April 25 at St. Vito's Church followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Mamaroneck Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money