MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Antoinette Paterno, a resident of Mamaroneck, died Wednesday, July 18. She was 93.
Born Sept. 25, 1918, in Waterbury, Conn., Paterno was the daughter of Michael and Josephine Felice Marino. She is survived by four sons, Dominick, Joseph, Kenneth and Michael; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vito’s Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Mamaroneck Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night
- 4 Supermarket Settlement Tops Week's News Around Westchester
- 5 Police Locate Missing Westchester Man, 53