MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Antoinette Paterno, a resident of Mamaroneck, died Wednesday, July 18. She was 93.
Born Sept. 25, 1918, in Waterbury, Conn., Paterno was the daughter of Michael and Josephine Felice Marino. She is survived by four sons, Dominick, Joseph, Kenneth and Michael; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vito’s Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Former Larchmont Moving Company Executive Gets Six-Year Prison Term
- 3 Medical Examiner: Larchmont Native Joan Rivers Died Of Low Blood Oxygen
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 5 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions