MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Antoinette Paterno, a resident of Mamaroneck, died Wednesday, July 18. She was 93.
Born Sept. 25, 1918, in Waterbury, Conn., Paterno was the daughter of Michael and Josephine Felice Marino. She is survived by four sons, Dominick, Joseph, Kenneth and Michael; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vito’s Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery.
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus