MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Antoinette Paterno, a resident of Mamaroneck, died Wednesday, July 18. She was 93.
Born Sept. 25, 1918, in Waterbury, Conn., Paterno was the daughter of Michael and Josephine Felice Marino. She is survived by four sons, Dominick, Joseph, Kenneth and Michael; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vito’s Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery.
- 1 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 2 Rye Neck Schools Will Have Early Dismissal Wednesday
- 3 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 4 Westchester Roadways Have Heavy Volume With Storm, Thanksgiving Approaching
- 5 Mamaroneck Residents Part Of The Team Behind 'Foxcatcher'