MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Antoinette Paterno, a resident of Mamaroneck, died Wednesday, July 18. She was 93.
Born Sept. 25, 1918, in Waterbury, Conn., Paterno was the daughter of Michael and Josephine Felice Marino. She is survived by four sons, Dominick, Joseph, Kenneth and Michael; five grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday at St. Vito’s Church in Mamaroneck. Burial will follow at Mount Calvary Cemetery.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Rye Neck, Mamaroneck High Schools Rank Among New York's Best
- 3 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 4 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont