LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Antonia Campasano of Larchmont died Aug. 23. She was 92.
Campasano was born Feb. 23, 1922, in Puerto Rico. She was an owner and developer of real estate.
Campasano is survived by her children, Frank Campasano (Jeannette) of Brooklyn and Nancy Winnis (Bill) of Larchmont; five grandchildren; and six great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Salvatore Campasano.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 at Sts. John & Paul RC Church followed by interment at Evergreen Cemetery in Brooklyn.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Campasano's memory to Sts John & Paul R.C. Church, 280 Weaver St. Larchmont, NY 10538.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Fireworks Prompt Residents Near Metropolis Country Club To Fear Attack
- 5 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest