LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Antonia Campasano of Larchmont died Aug. 23. She was 92.
Campasano was born Feb. 23, 1922, in Puerto Rico. She was an owner and developer of real estate.
Campasano is survived by her children, Frank Campasano (Jeannette) of Brooklyn and Nancy Winnis (Bill) of Larchmont; five grandchildren; and six great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Salvatore Campasano.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Aug. 26 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27 at Sts. John & Paul RC Church followed by interment at Evergreen Cemetery in Brooklyn.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Campasano's memory to Sts John & Paul R.C. Church, 280 Weaver St. Larchmont, NY 10538.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mamaroneck Skies Sunday
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 4 Mamaroneck, Larchmont Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation