MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Arcangelo Spedafino of Mamaroneck died Aug. 13. He was 99.
Spedafino worked for the New York City Transit Authority.
Spedafino is survived by his son, Frank (Joan); brother, Jackie Spedafino; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Rose (nee Spinelli); siblings, Mary, Martha and Michael; and daughter, Bernadette Verderschi.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Vito's R.C. Church followed by entombment at St. Raymond's.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to White Plains Hospital Cardiac Unit.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Mamaroneck Celebrating July 4 With A Bang
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave