MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Arcangelo Spedafino of Mamaroneck died Aug. 13. He was 99.
Spedafino worked for the New York City Transit Authority.
Spedafino is survived by his son, Frank (Joan); brother, Jackie Spedafino; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Rose (nee Spinelli); siblings, Mary, Martha and Michael; and daughter, Bernadette Verderschi.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Vito's R.C. Church followed by entombment at St. Raymond's.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to White Plains Hospital Cardiac Unit.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 4 Heavy Rain, Possible Storms Will Move Into Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer