MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Arcangelo Spedafino of Mamaroneck died Aug. 13. He was 99.
Spedafino worked for the New York City Transit Authority.
Spedafino is survived by his son, Frank (Joan); brother, Jackie Spedafino; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Rose (nee Spinelli); siblings, Mary, Martha and Michael; and daughter, Bernadette Verderschi.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Vito's R.C. Church followed by entombment at St. Raymond's.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to White Plains Hospital Cardiac Unit.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Two Women Rob Man At Knifepoint In New Rochelle, Report Says
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On I-95
- 3 Ellen Page, Julianne Moore Film 'Freeheld' At Rye Brook Gas Station
- 4 Mamaroneck Ice Rink Reopens To Smiles, Spills After Renovation
- 5 Mamaroneck, Larchmont Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday