MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Arcangelo Spedafino of Mamaroneck died Aug. 13. He was 99.
Spedafino worked for the New York City Transit Authority.
Spedafino is survived by his son, Frank (Joan); brother, Jackie Spedafino; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Rose (nee Spinelli); siblings, Mary, Martha and Michael; and daughter, Bernadette Verderschi.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Vito's R.C. Church followed by entombment at St. Raymond's.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to White Plains Hospital Cardiac Unit.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 4 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 5 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer