MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Arcangelo Spedafino of Mamaroneck died Aug. 13. He was 99.
Spedafino worked for the New York City Transit Authority.
Spedafino is survived by his son, Frank (Joan); brother, Jackie Spedafino; five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Rose (nee Spinelli); siblings, Mary, Martha and Michael; and daughter, Bernadette Verderschi.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Vito's R.C. Church followed by entombment at St. Raymond's.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to White Plains Hospital Cardiac Unit.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles