MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Carol Ann Giarlo, formerly of Mamaroneck, died Jan. 2. She was 79.
Giarlo was a graduate of Bellows High School and worked for many years as secretary at Rye Neck High School.
Giarlo is survived by her children, Sandra (fiancé Dave Johnston), Debra (Frank) Libero, and Heidi (partner Ann Marie Mosca); a grandchild; a great-grandchild; brother, Henry (Miriam) Glinsmann; and longtime friend and companion Massimo Sartori. She was predeceased by her husband, Peter.
Calling hours are Sunday, Jan. 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. Funeral Service will be held at 10 a.m. Monday, Jan. 6 at United Methodist Church of Mamaroneck followed by interment at Greenwood Union.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Rosary Hill 600 Linda Ave., Hawthorne, NY 10532.
For more information or to place an online condolence: http://www.coxeandraziano.com.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon