LARCHMONT, N.Y. – Carolyn Colety, a longtime Larchmont resident, died Jan. 15 in New Rochelle. She was 82.
Colety was born April 11, 1930. She was married to Richard Colety, who predeceased her. She retired from Reuben H. Donnelley Company and most recently worked at Larchmont Shore Club.
She is survived by two sons, Richard (Michelle) and Douglas (Mary Ann) Colety; a brother, Attilio Perri; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by a brother, Mario Perri.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday and Friday at John J. Fox Funeral Home in Larchmont. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church in Pelham Manor.
- 1 Rio Bravo Opens In Larchmont Offering Healthy Mexican Fare
- 2 Rye Police Identify High School Student Charged In Latest Bomb Threat
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Iron Horse Restaurant Opens Second Location In Larchmont
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43