LARCHMONT, N.Y. – Carolyn Colety, a longtime Larchmont resident, died Jan. 15 in New Rochelle. She was 82.
Colety was born April 11, 1930. She was married to Richard Colety, who predeceased her. She retired from Reuben H. Donnelley Company and most recently worked at Larchmont Shore Club.
She is survived by two sons, Richard (Michelle) and Douglas (Mary Ann) Colety; a brother, Attilio Perri; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by a brother, Mario Perri.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Thursday and Friday at John J. Fox Funeral Home in Larchmont. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church in Pelham Manor.
- 1 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Suicide Note Left By Former White Plains Police Officer Tops Week's News