LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Chester J. Amorello, a Larchmont resident and former longtime New Rochelle resident, died Aug. 12. He was 93.
Amorello was born Feb. 28, 1921, in New Rochelle, to Frank and Serafina (Scaduto) Amorello. He served in the Army during World War II. He was a custom carpenter by trade for many years.
Amorello is survived by his wife, Catherine; children, Donna (Charles) Borrelli, Carol Amorello and Joseph (Robin) Amorello; five grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and sister, Gussie Buccione. He was predeceased by his parents; first wife, Millie Possidente Amorello; and brothers, Joseph and Henry.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Pl. New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Augustine Church, Larchmont. Interment will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Jeanine Pirro's Westchester Home Is Listed At $4.99M