LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Chester J. Amorello, a Larchmont resident and former longtime New Rochelle resident, died Aug. 12. He was 93.
Amorello was born Feb. 28, 1921, in New Rochelle, to Frank and Serafina (Scaduto) Amorello. He served in the Army during World War II. He was a custom carpenter by trade for many years.
Amorello is survived by his wife, Catherine; children, Donna (Charles) Borrelli, Carol Amorello and Joseph (Robin) Amorello; five grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and sister, Gussie Buccione. He was predeceased by his parents; first wife, Millie Possidente Amorello; and brothers, Joseph and Henry.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Pl. New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Augustine Church, Larchmont. Interment will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview