LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Chester J. Amorello, a Larchmont resident and former longtime New Rochelle resident, died Aug. 12. He was 93.
Amorello was born Feb. 28, 1921, in New Rochelle, to Frank and Serafina (Scaduto) Amorello. He served in the Army during World War II. He was a custom carpenter by trade for many years.
Amorello is survived by his wife, Catherine; children, Donna (Charles) Borrelli, Carol Amorello and Joseph (Robin) Amorello; five grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and sister, Gussie Buccione. He was predeceased by his parents; first wife, Millie Possidente Amorello; and brothers, Joseph and Henry.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Pl. New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Augustine Church, Larchmont. Interment will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont