LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Chester J. Amorello, a Larchmont resident and former longtime New Rochelle resident, died Aug. 12. He was 93.
Amorello was born Feb. 28, 1921, in New Rochelle, to Frank and Serafina (Scaduto) Amorello. He served in the Army during World War II. He was a custom carpenter by trade for many years.
Amorello is survived by his wife, Catherine; children, Donna (Charles) Borrelli, Carol Amorello and Joseph (Robin) Amorello; five grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; and sister, Gussie Buccione. He was predeceased by his parents; first wife, Millie Possidente Amorello; and brothers, Joseph and Henry.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 15 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Lloyd Maxcy & Sons Beauchamp Chapel Inc., 16 Shea Pl. New Rochelle. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at St. Augustine Church, Larchmont. Interment will follow at Beechwoods Cemetery.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Mamaroneck Worker Charged With DWI After Using Front Lawn To Park, Nap
- 3 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 4 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire