LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Daniel Thomas "Danny" Kelleher, a resident of Larchmont, died July 9. He was 38.
Kelleher was born Aug. 9, 1975, in Grosse Pointe, Mich., to Helen and Peter Kelleher. He worked as a paralegal for various law firms in the area.
Kelleher is survived by his parents; brothers, Peter Kelleher, John Kelleher (Patricia Marino) and Dennis Kelleher; and sister, Mary Ellen Kelleher.
Calling hours are Saturday, July 12 and Sunday, July 13 from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m. Monday, July 14 at the Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe. Interment to follow at Holy Mount Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations in Kelleher's name may be made to the charity of your choice.
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Women's Club Awards College Scholarships To Rye Neck, Mamaroneck Students
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says