LARCHMONT, N.Y. - David John Cole, a resident of Larchmont, died Sunday, July 20. He was 54.
Cole was born in Norwalk, Conn., to Barbara and Lester Cole Sr. He grew up in Wilton, Conn., attended Wilton schools and earned his bachelor's degree at Pace University. He worked at Beiersdorf USA in Norwalk for over 20 years in the IT Department.
Cole is survived by his wife, Patricia (O'Connor); sons, Max (Jackie) and Timothy; mother, Barbara; brother, Lester Jr.; sister, Jessica (Hank); and a granddaughter. He was predeceased by his father, Lester.
Calling hours are Saturday, July 26, and Sunday, July 27, from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at John J. Fox Funeral Home in Larchmont. A Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Monday, July 28, at St. Augustine Church in Larchmont.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Mamaroneck Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester