MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Mamaroneck resident David Schaenman died on Tuesday, June 17. He was 83.
Schaenman was born in New York City in 1930 to Celia and Morris Schaenman. He graduated from Brooklyn College and received masters degrees in history and psychology from The City University of New York and Yeshiva University.
Schaenman later founded the Gibson Personnel Agency in New York, was a recruiter for AL Associates, and was active with the Center for Modern Psychoanalytic Studies in New York.
Schaenman is survived by his wife, Helene (Kampf); his daughters Leslie of New York City, Rhea Mallett of Katonah, Tara of San Diego; his son, William of Rye Brook; seven grandchildren; and a brother, Ray Sans.
A memorial service was held on Sunday, June 22. at 11:00 a.m. at Temple Sholom in Greenwich, Conn.
- 1 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 4 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48