MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- Mamaroneck resident David Schaenman died on Tuesday, June 17. He was 83.
Schaenman was born in New York City in 1930 to Celia and Morris Schaenman. He graduated from Brooklyn College and received masters degrees in history and psychology from The City University of New York and Yeshiva University.
Schaenman later founded the Gibson Personnel Agency in New York, was a recruiter for AL Associates, and was active with the Center for Modern Psychoanalytic Studies in New York.
Schaenman is survived by his wife, Helene (Kampf); his daughters Leslie of New York City, Rhea Mallett of Katonah, Tara of San Diego; his son, William of Rye Brook; seven grandchildren; and a brother, Ray Sans.
A memorial service was held on Sunday, June 22. at 11:00 a.m. at Temple Sholom in Greenwich, Conn.
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk