MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Dorothy C. Cretton Broderick of Mamaroneck died Jan. 28. She was 81.
Broderick was born Feb. 27, 1931, in New York City to Robert and Lucy Cretton. She graduated from St. Barnabas High School and Katherine Gibbs School. She and her family were members of Orienta Beach Club in Mamaroneck since 1962.
She was married to James A. Broderick Jr. for 57 years. She worked alongside her husband and children in the family insurance business for many years.
Broderick is survived by five children, Jim (Lisa), Bob (Sue), Grace (Marty) Capuano, Paul (Janet MaCleod) and Tom (Patty); and 11 grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband.
Visitation is from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday at Sts. John and Paul Church in Larchmont. Burial will follow at Gate of Heaven Cemetery in Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the Mamaroneck EMS, 220 S. Barry Ave., Mamaroneck, NY 10543.
- 1 Mamaroneck Ranks Among New York's Safest Places To Live
- 2 State Advises Parents To Be Aware Of Signs Of Serious Respiratory Virus
- 3 National Weather Service: Winter Won't Be So Bad In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks