HARRISON, N.Y. – Eleanor Lints Tedeschi, formerly of Harrison and Mamaroneck, died Jan. 21. She was 92.
Tedeschi was born March 7, 1920. She graduated from Delhi University with a degree in nutrition. She worked as a dietician for the New York School for the Deaf and Sound Shore Hospital in New Rochelle. She later worked as a tax accountant for Continental Baking Co. for more than 30 years.
She also volunteered at United Hospital in Rye for many years and was most recently a resident of Cos Cob, Conn.
Tedeschi is survived by a son, Richard (Carolyn) Tedeschi, of Cos Cob; a brother, Gordon Lints; a sister-in-law, Rowena Peterson; and many nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her husband, Domenic Tedeschi; and a sister, Phyllis Snyder.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Women's Club Awards College Scholarships To Rye Neck, Mamaroneck Students
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester