HARRISON, N.Y. – Eleanor Lints Tedeschi, formerly of Harrison and Mamaroneck, died Jan. 21. She was 92.
Tedeschi was born March 7, 1920. She graduated from Delhi University with a degree in nutrition. She worked as a dietician for the New York School for the Deaf and Sound Shore Hospital in New Rochelle. She later worked as a tax accountant for Continental Baking Co. for more than 30 years.
She also volunteered at United Hospital in Rye for many years and was most recently a resident of Cos Cob, Conn.
Tedeschi is survived by a son, Richard (Carolyn) Tedeschi, of Cos Cob; a brother, Gordon Lints; a sister-in-law, Rowena Peterson; and many nephews and nieces. She was predeceased by her husband, Domenic Tedeschi; and a sister, Phyllis Snyder.
Visitation is from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. A funeral service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation