MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Elizabeth A. Covington of Mamaroneck died June 28. She was 85.
Covington was born April 5, 1929, in South Carolina, to Aaron and Rosaline Carter. For many years, she worked as the site manager for the Village of Mamaroneck Senior Center.
Covington is survived by her daughters, Linda Albert, Regina Covington and Kimberly Covington; a grandchild; two great grandchildren; and brother, Leroy Carter. She was predeceased by he brothers, William and Thomas Carter.
A memorial gathering in Covington’s honor will be held Saturday, July 12 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. Following the service the family will gather at the Community Room in the Mamaroneck Public Library from 2 to 4 p.m.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Mamaroneck's Skinny House Nominated As Historic Place
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Trader Joe's Recalls Walnuts Because Of Possible Health Risk