HARRISON, N.Y. - Emma Jean Scilingo (nee: Brannon) of Harrison died Jan. 17. She was 87.
Scilingo was a longtime resident of Harrison. She retired at age 71, as a licensed insurance broker, specializing in sales support and also serving as the office manager at Robert Bogan & Associates agency in Larchmont. She was active for many years with The Harrison Players and the Rye Town Community Theater.
Scilingo is survived by her daughters, Janis Harrison of Hopewell Junction and Diane Calamar of Danbury; brother, William Brannon of Leesburg, Fla.; a granddaughter; three great-grandsons; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Orlando (Bob) Scilingo; and sister, Juanita (Brannon) Lake of Winchester, Va.
A Memorial Service will be held at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 22 at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses at 575 Stratton Road, New Rochelle.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Mamaroneck Celebrates July 4 With Picnics, Pyrotechnics
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 5 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson