LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Grace C. Hriston of Larchmont died July 23. She was 88.
Hriston was born May 18, 1926, in Queens, to Joseph and Anna Cabello. She was the librarian for Sts. John and Paul school for 15 years. She was a volunteer for Meals on Wheels.
Hriston is survived by her daughter, Elaine; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Peter Hriston.
A memorial service will be held later this year for family and friends.
Memorial donations may be made in Hriston’s name to the ASPCA.
- 1 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 2 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 3 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 4 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest
- 5 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs