LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Grace C. Hriston of Larchmont died July 23. She was 88.
Hriston was born May 18, 1926, in Queens, to Joseph and Anna Cabello. She was the librarian for Sts. John and Paul school for 15 years. She was a volunteer for Meals on Wheels.
Hriston is survived by her daughter, Elaine; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Peter Hriston.
A memorial service will be held later this year for family and friends.
Memorial donations may be made in Hriston’s name to the ASPCA.
- 1 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 3 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 4 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Westchester Native Bruce Jenner Says In TV Interview