LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Grace C. Hriston of Larchmont died July 23. She was 88.
Hriston was born May 18, 1926, in Queens, to Joseph and Anna Cabello. She was the librarian for Sts. John and Paul school for 15 years. She was a volunteer for Meals on Wheels.
Hriston is survived by her daughter, Elaine; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Peter Hriston.
A memorial service will be held later this year for family and friends.
Memorial donations may be made in Hriston’s name to the ASPCA.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Arrest Of Mamaroneck Worker On DWI Charges Tops News Last Week