LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Grace C. Hriston of Larchmont died July 23. She was 88.
Hriston was born May 18, 1926, in Queens, to Joseph and Anna Cabello. She was the librarian for Sts. John and Paul school for 15 years. She was a volunteer for Meals on Wheels.
Hriston is survived by her daughter, Elaine; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Peter Hriston.
A memorial service will be held later this year for family and friends.
Memorial donations may be made in Hriston’s name to the ASPCA.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 5 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday