LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Grace C. Hriston of Larchmont died July 23. She was 88.
Hriston was born May 18, 1926, in Queens, to Joseph and Anna Cabello. She was the librarian for Sts. John and Paul school for 15 years. She was a volunteer for Meals on Wheels.
Hriston is survived by her daughter, Elaine; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Peter Hriston.
A memorial service will be held later this year for family and friends.
Memorial donations may be made in Hriston’s name to the ASPCA.
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby