MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Harry G. Debacher Jr. of Mamaroneck died Aug. 14 in Mamaroneck with family at his side. He was 84.
He was born June 12, 1928, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to Harry and Gertrude Debacher. He married Anne Piliero on April 29, 1961. Debacher had a successful career in banking with more than 40 years at Citibank. He was an active member of St Vito's Church and the Knights of Columbus in Mamaroneck.
Debacher is survived by four children, Robert (Jeanne) Debacher, Dorothy (Michael) Katz, James (Lisa) Debacher and Nancy (Michael) Doherty; and six grandchildren.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Friday at St. Vito's Church. Burial will take place at Madonna Cemetery in Fort Lee, N.J. Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck handled arrangements.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 Cars Crash Into Larchmont CVS Locations In Two-Hour Span
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 5 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore