MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Harry G. Debacher Jr. of Mamaroneck died Aug. 14 in Mamaroneck with family at his side. He was 84.
He was born June 12, 1928, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to Harry and Gertrude Debacher. He married Anne Piliero on April 29, 1961. Debacher had a successful career in banking with more than 40 years at Citibank. He was an active member of St Vito's Church and the Knights of Columbus in Mamaroneck.
Debacher is survived by four children, Robert (Jeanne) Debacher, Dorothy (Michael) Katz, James (Lisa) Debacher and Nancy (Michael) Doherty; and six grandchildren.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Friday at St. Vito's Church. Burial will take place at Madonna Cemetery in Fort Lee, N.J. Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck handled arrangements.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 3 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans