MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Harry G. Debacher Jr. of Mamaroneck died Aug. 14 in Mamaroneck with family at his side. He was 84.
He was born June 12, 1928, in Brooklyn, N.Y., to Harry and Gertrude Debacher. He married Anne Piliero on April 29, 1961. Debacher had a successful career in banking with more than 40 years at Citibank. He was an active member of St Vito's Church and the Knights of Columbus in Mamaroneck.
Debacher is survived by four children, Robert (Jeanne) Debacher, Dorothy (Michael) Katz, James (Lisa) Debacher and Nancy (Michael) Doherty; and six grandchildren.
A funeral Mass was celebrated Friday at St. Vito's Church. Burial will take place at Madonna Cemetery in Fort Lee, N.J. Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck handled arrangements.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation