LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Helen Brady Bonardi, former resident of Larchmont for 55 years, died Friday, May 16. She was 84.
Bonardi was a member of the Larchmont and Mamaroneck communities and was a travel agent for over 30 years. She served as president of the Women's Club of Larchmont from 2000 to 2002 and was a deacon at the Larchmont Avenue Church for several years. She was a member of the P.E.O. Sisterhood (Philanthropic Educational Organization) which she continued to support during her recent years as a resident at the Taylor Community in Laconia, N.H.
Bonardi is survived by her daughter, Sandra (Hank) Haynes; sons, John (Becky) and Thomas (Lisa) all of whom live in New Hampshire; seven grandchildren; and a great-grandson.
Bonardi will be buried beside her father, Thomas S. Brady following a family graveside service at Rock Creek Cemetery in Washington DC.
In lieu of flowers, contributions to the Kids Wish Network (www.kidswishnetwork.org) would be the best way to remember Helen.
- 1 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Hundreds Pay Respects To Slain Sisters During Calling Hours In Mamaroneck
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Mourners Gather At Vigil, Seeking Solace After Harrison Shooting Deaths