MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Ivy Farrell of Mamaroneck died March 22. She was 93.
Farrell was born In Yorkshire, England to George and Olive Spink.
Farrell is survived by her children, Mary Galletti and Kathleen Walsh (Edward); four grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Jerome Farrell; son, John Farrell; grandson, Richard Galletti; and son-in-law, Richard Galletti.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 24 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 26 at St's John and Paul R.C. Church, followed by interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents