MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Ivy Farrell of Mamaroneck died March 22. She was 93.
Farrell was born In Yorkshire, England to George and Olive Spink.
Farrell is survived by her children, Mary Galletti and Kathleen Walsh (Edward); four grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Jerome Farrell; son, John Farrell; grandson, Richard Galletti; and son-in-law, Richard Galletti.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 24 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 26 at St's John and Paul R.C. Church, followed by interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Women's Club Awards College Scholarships To Rye Neck, Mamaroneck Students
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says