LAKE WORTH, Fla. - Jack Weitz of Lake Worth, formerly of Larchmont, N.Y., died March 16. He was 102.
Weitz was born July 27, 1911, in the Bronx and was the son of David Weitz and Anna (Tadanier) Weitz. He owned A&O Surgical Supply in the Bronx until his retirement in 1978. He was the AAU four-wall handball national doubles champion in 1973, 1974 and 1976.
Weitz is survived by his children, Jill Weitz of West Palm Beach, Fla., Bob Weitz of Henderson of Nevada, Candy Orlinsky (David) of New York and Vail,Colorado, Ginger Hiles and her companion, Robert Siepermann of Mamaroneck, Deirdre Evans of Beacon Falls, Conn.; and four grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Edye (Weinstock) Weitz; grandson, Kurt Hiles; brother, Morton Weitz; and sisters, Diana Weitz and Sylvia Teller.
Graveside services at Sharon Gardens in Valhalla, New York will be held on a future date to be determined.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Mamaroneck Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim
- 5 Arrest Of Mamaroneck Worker On DWI Charges Tops News Last Week