MAMARONECK, N.Y. - James E. Munz of Mamaroneck died on Monday, Aug. 4. He was 73.
Munz was born May 4, 1941, in the Bronx. He worked for many years as a banker for Citibank on Wall Street.
Munz is survived by his wife, Catherine (nee Schmidt); children, Laura Iantorno (Michael), Lisa Bilello (Michael), Christina Osie and James Munz; three grandchildren; and sister, Ann Crichton. He was predeceased by his twin brother, Joseph Munz.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 6 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 7 at St. Vito's RC Church followed by interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists