MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Jean Mary Wagner, a lifelong Mamaroneck resident, died Jan. 8. She was 82.
Born Sept. 1, 1930, Wagner worked at The Osborn in Rye until her retirement. She married Philip Wagner in 1950. She was close to her grandson, Jonathan, and his fiancé, Michelle.
Wagner is survived by her husband; four children, Philip (Maryann), Michael (Gail), Beverly and Paul; a sister, Florence Bettencort; six grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 5-9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. There will be a service at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
Memorial donations may be made to the Arthritis Foundation, 122 E. 42nd St., New York, NY 10168.
- 1 Missing Larchmont Woman, 72, Is Found Safe In Manhattan
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mamaroneck Couple Donates $5M To Purchase College
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Former Mamaroneck Schools Superintendent Appointed At White Plains