MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Jean Mary Wagner, a lifelong Mamaroneck resident, died Jan. 8. She was 82.
Born Sept. 1, 1930, Wagner worked at The Osborn in Rye until her retirement. She married Philip Wagner in 1950. She was close to her grandson, Jonathan, and his fiancé, Michelle.
Wagner is survived by her husband; four children, Philip (Maryann), Michael (Gail), Beverly and Paul; a sister, Florence Bettencort; six grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 5-9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. There will be a service at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
Memorial donations may be made to the Arthritis Foundation, 122 E. 42nd St., New York, NY 10168.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York