MAMARONECK, N.Y. – Jean Mary Wagner, a lifelong Mamaroneck resident, died Jan. 8. She was 82.
Born Sept. 1, 1930, Wagner worked at The Osborn in Rye until her retirement. She married Philip Wagner in 1950. She was close to her grandson, Jonathan, and his fiancé, Michelle.
Wagner is survived by her husband; four children, Philip (Maryann), Michael (Gail), Beverly and Paul; a sister, Florence Bettencort; six grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Visitation is from 5-9 p.m. Friday at Coxe and Graziano Funeral Home in Mamaroneck. There will be a service at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
Memorial donations may be made to the Arthritis Foundation, 122 E. 42nd St., New York, NY 10168.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History