MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Jennie Troilo of Mamaroneck died April 27. She was 89.
Troilo was born Feb. 25, 1925, to Euclide and Mary (nee Michelli) Brondoli. She graduated from Mamaroneck High School and then worked as a legal secretary in Larchmont.
Troilo is survived by her children, Susan Pascale, Ronald (Dorothy) Pascale and Joan Pascale (Richard) Goldstein; four grandchildren; two great grandchildren; two step-children, Nicholas (Emily) Troilo and Lois Troilo; sister-in-law, Karen Troilo; and brother-in-law, Gus (Tizziana) Troilo. She was predeceased by her parents; and husbands, Frank Pascale of Harrison and Domonic Troilo.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 30 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, (914) 698-5968, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY 10543. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 1 at St. Paul Roman Catholic Church in Greenwich. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit, http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says