MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Jennie Troilo of Mamaroneck died April 27. She was 89.
Troilo was born Feb. 25, 1925, to Euclide and Mary (nee Michelli) Brondoli. She graduated from Mamaroneck High School and then worked as a legal secretary in Larchmont.
Troilo is survived by her children, Susan Pascale, Ronald (Dorothy) Pascale and Joan Pascale (Richard) Goldstein; four grandchildren; two great grandchildren; two step-children, Nicholas (Emily) Troilo and Lois Troilo; sister-in-law, Karen Troilo; and brother-in-law, Gus (Tizziana) Troilo. She was predeceased by her parents; and husbands, Frank Pascale of Harrison and Domonic Troilo.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 30 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, (914) 698-5968, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY 10543. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Thursday, May 1 at St. Paul Roman Catholic Church in Greenwich. Interment to follow at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit, http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation