MAMARONECK, N.Y. - John T. Condon of Mamaroneck died June 19. He was 72.
Condon was born June 27, 1941, in Brooklyn, to John and Anne (Gilmore) Condon. He served in the U.S. Navy. He retired in 2003 from the NYC Transit Authority.
Condon is survived by his wife, Patti (nee Clarke); children, Michael Condon (Kim), Patricia Halasy (Hale), Kathleen Tay (Chris), Elizabeth Santovasco (Mike), Laura Joannou and Pamela Joannou; siblings, Timothy Condon (Patricia), Noreen Hibbits (Tom,) and Robert Condon; eight grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Saturday, June 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. and Sunday, June 22 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Roa., Mamaroneck (914) 698-5968. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, June 23 at St. Vito's RC Church, followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Condon's memory to Maria Fareri Children's Hospital @ Westchester Medical Center http://www.westchestermedicalcenter.com/mfch.
For more information, please visit: www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Larchmont Man Charged With Grand Larceny
- 2 Hundreds Gather In Larchmont For Funeral Of News Reporter Slattery
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 5 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists