MAMARONECK, N.Y. - John T. Condon of Mamaroneck died June 19. He was 72.
Condon was born June 27, 1941, in Brooklyn, to John and Anne (Gilmore) Condon. He served in the U.S. Navy. He retired in 2003 from the NYC Transit Authority.
Condon is survived by his wife, Patti (nee Clarke); children, Michael Condon (Kim), Patricia Halasy (Hale), Kathleen Tay (Chris), Elizabeth Santovasco (Mike), Laura Joannou and Pamela Joannou; siblings, Timothy Condon (Patricia), Noreen Hibbits (Tom,) and Robert Condon; eight grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Saturday, June 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. and Sunday, June 22 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Roa., Mamaroneck (914) 698-5968. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, June 23 at St. Vito's RC Church, followed by interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Condon's memory to Maria Fareri Children's Hospital @ Westchester Medical Center http://www.westchestermedicalcenter.com/mfch.
For more information, please visit: www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 2 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Woman Struck By Car In Mamaroneck Escapes Serious Injury