MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Joseph A. Spadaro of Mamaroneck died Aug. 13. He was 87.
Spadaro was a well-known real estate entrepreneur.
Spadaro is survived by his wife, Angela (nee Volgare); children, Joseph Jr. (Rachael), Richard, Harry (Kathleen) and Kathy Spadaro Duignan (Larry); and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by siblings, Carmelo, Emanuel and Rosemarie Stamegna.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 15 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Friday, Aug. 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 17 at St. Vito’s R.C. Church followed by entombment at St. Mary’s Cemetery.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Blizzard Warning As 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 3 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell