MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Joseph A. Spadaro of Mamaroneck died Aug. 13. He was 87.
Spadaro was a well-known real estate entrepreneur.
Spadaro is survived by his wife, Angela (nee Volgare); children, Joseph Jr. (Rachael), Richard, Harry (Kathleen) and Kathy Spadaro Duignan (Larry); and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by siblings, Carmelo, Emanuel and Rosemarie Stamegna.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 15 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Friday, Aug. 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 17 at St. Vito’s R.C. Church followed by entombment at St. Mary’s Cemetery.
- 1 Mamaroneck Defeats Mahopac In Overtime To Win Boys Lacrosse Sectional Title
- 2 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester, Rye, Mamaroneck To Halt Hunting Plans
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Larchmont Population Growth Is State's Second Highest