MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Joseph A. Spadaro of Mamaroneck died Aug. 13. He was 87.
Spadaro was a well-known real estate entrepreneur.
Spadaro is survived by his wife, Angela (nee Volgare); children, Joseph Jr. (Rachael), Richard, Harry (Kathleen) and Kathy Spadaro Duignan (Larry); and six grandchildren. He was predeceased by siblings, Carmelo, Emanuel and Rosemarie Stamegna.
Calling hours are Thursday, Aug. 15 from 7 to 9 p.m. and Friday, Aug. 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck. 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 17 at St. Vito’s R.C. Church followed by entombment at St. Mary’s Cemetery.
- 1 Mamaroneck Mom Pleads Guilty To Smoothering Death Of Son, 4
- 2 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Larchmont Home Damaged By Electrical Fire
- 5 Former Larchmont Bank Manager Convicted Of Larceny