ELMSFORD, N.Y. - Judith "Judi" Carol Cleary-Murphy of Elmsford died Jan. 13. She was 67.
Cleary-Murphy was born June 10, 1946; daughter of Joseph H. and Mary Cleary. She attended the Elmsford school system graduating from Alexander Hamilton High School in 1964. She managed the beauty salons at Saks Fifth Avenue and Bergdorf Goodman both in White Plains from 1968 through 1980. She then worked at Studio J in Mamaroneck until 1986 and the Bank of New York for 23 years when she retired due to illness.
Cleary-Murphy is survived by her husband, John J. Murphy; brother, Joseph Cleary of Fla.; sisters, Barbara Cudney of Pa., and Patricia Cleary of White Plains; two nephews, four nieces; and several grand nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17 at the Ballard-Durand Funeral Home, 72 East Main St., Elmsford. Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 18 at the funeral home. Interment will be in the Ferncliff Cemetery Hartsdale.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Mamaroneck Celebrating July 4 With A Bang
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Rye Teacher Can Return To Classroom Two Years After Being Placed On Leave