LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Keith Harrington of Larchmont died on Sunday, June 1. He was 51.
Harrington was born March 26, 1963, in Liverpool, United Kingdom, to Peter and Marina Harrington. He was the chief operations officer for Revolver Branding in New York City. He was a Veteran of the 1st Gulf Conflict having served in the British Army from 1979 to 2001.
Harrington is survived by his wife, Lizzie; mother, Marina; children, Luke and Lara Harrington; brothers, Peter Harrington (Sue) and Simon Harrington (Lorraine); and his father and mother-in-law, Leslie and Doreen Elizabeth Massey.
Calling hours are Friday, June 6 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck 914-698-5968. A celebration of his life will take place at 1 p.m. Saturday, June 7 at the funeral home. Committal will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Keith's memory to the Wounded Warrior Project, Inc. http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- 1 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 2 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 3 Three Brothers From Harrison Open Healthy Cafe In Mamaroneck
- 4 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon