LARCHMONT, N.Y. - Keith Harrington of Larchmont died on Sunday, June 1. He was 51.
Harrington was born March 26, 1963, in Liverpool, United Kingdom, to Peter and Marina Harrington. He was the chief operations officer for Revolver Branding in New York City. He was a Veteran of the 1st Gulf Conflict having served in the British Army from 1979 to 2001.
Harrington is survived by his wife, Lizzie; mother, Marina; children, Luke and Lara Harrington; brothers, Peter Harrington (Sue) and Simon Harrington (Lorraine); and his father and mother-in-law, Leslie and Doreen Elizabeth Massey.
Calling hours are Friday, June 6 from 6 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck 914-698-5968. A celebration of his life will take place at 1 p.m. Saturday, June 7 at the funeral home. Committal will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Keith's memory to the Wounded Warrior Project, Inc. http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Dodge Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Harrison Student, 23, Struck, Killed By Car While Walking Near Cornell
- 3 Storm System Departs Mamaroneck, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 There Was An Upside To The Blizzard Scare In Larchmont