MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Laurentina Carvalho (nee Serio) of Mamaroneck died Aug. 25. She was 78.
Carvalho is survived by her husband, Antonio; daughter, Madalena Bruno (Nick); sisters, Madelyn Pinto and Palmira DaSilva; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her brother, Antonio Serio.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, 914-698-5968 and celebrate a funeral Mass at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 28 at Most Holy Trinity. Entombment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Mamaroneck Resident Mixes Fashion With Family In Creating Her Boutique
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Overturned Auto Accident Blocks Lane On I-95
- 5 Larchmont Toasts Cinco De Mayo With Fiesta Fun