MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Laurentina Carvalho (nee Serio) of Mamaroneck died Aug. 25. She was 78.
Carvalho is survived by her husband, Antonio; daughter, Madalena Bruno (Nick); sisters, Madelyn Pinto and Palmira DaSilva; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her brother, Antonio Serio.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, 914-698-5968 and celebrate a funeral Mass at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 28 at Most Holy Trinity. Entombment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Rye Neck HS Grad Josh Barach Launches App For New Anonymous Social Network
- 2 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College
- 3 Snow Could Return To Larchmont, Mamaroneck For Morning Commute
- 4 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents