MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Laurentina Carvalho (nee Serio) of Mamaroneck died Aug. 25. She was 78.
Carvalho is survived by her husband, Antonio; daughter, Madalena Bruno (Nick); sisters, Madelyn Pinto and Palmira DaSilva; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her brother, Antonio Serio.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 East Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, 914-698-5968 and celebrate a funeral Mass at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 28 at Most Holy Trinity. Entombment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Will See Widespread Snow Into Monday
- 3 Numerous Accidents Reported On Slippery Westchester Roadways
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 Bishop Cites Slain Sisters' Goodness At Funeral Mass In Harrison