JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Linda Carroll Peloso of Jacksonville, formerly of Mamaroneck, died May 22. She was 73.
Peloso was born March 22, 1941, in Yonkers.
Peloso is survived by her husband, Robert Peloso; sister, Patricia Duane; children, Linda Benya, Edward (Karen) Hogan and Barbara Hogan; stepchildren, Jennifer Pillig, Kathryn Peloso and Elizabeth Mercendetti; 10 grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 21 at the Church of St. Vito, 816 Underhill Ave., Mamaroneck.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the March of Dimes and mailed to Barbara Hogan, 221 Park Ave., Harrison, NY 10528.
- 1 Storm Could Bring Significant Snowfall, Icing To Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 2 Larchmont Kicks Off 125th Anniversary Celebration With Time To Spare
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads To Larchmont, Mamaroneck, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Ryder Gordon Brown, 3, Of Larchmont
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Larchmont, Mamaroneck