JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Linda Carroll Peloso of Jacksonville, formerly of Mamaroneck, died May 22. She was 73.
Peloso was born March 22, 1941, in Yonkers.
Peloso is survived by her husband, Robert Peloso; sister, Patricia Duane; children, Linda Benya, Edward (Karen) Hogan and Barbara Hogan; stepchildren, Jennifer Pillig, Kathryn Peloso and Elizabeth Mercendetti; 10 grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 21 at the Church of St. Vito, 816 Underhill Ave., Mamaroneck.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the March of Dimes and mailed to Barbara Hogan, 221 Park Ave., Harrison, NY 10528.
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History