JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Linda Carroll Peloso of Jacksonville, formerly of Mamaroneck, died May 22. She was 73.
Peloso was born March 22, 1941, in Yonkers.
Peloso is survived by her husband, Robert Peloso; sister, Patricia Duane; children, Linda Benya, Edward (Karen) Hogan and Barbara Hogan; stepchildren, Jennifer Pillig, Kathryn Peloso and Elizabeth Mercendetti; 10 grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 21 at the Church of St. Vito, 816 Underhill Ave., Mamaroneck.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the March of Dimes and mailed to Barbara Hogan, 221 Park Ave., Harrison, NY 10528.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 3 IRS Warns Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School