NORWALK, Conn. - Lisa Marie Nelson Fiore of Norwalk died Wednesday, April 23. She was 46.
Fiore was born Sept. 12, 1967, in Sleepy Hollow, N.Y., she was the daughter of Ethelinda and Bill Nelson.She graduated from Pace University and the NYU School of Dentistry. She practiced dental hygiene at Prosthodontics and Implants Associates in Mamaroneck, N.Y.
Fiore is survived by her husband, Frank; children, Willard, Erika and Raleigh; mother, Ethelinda Powers Nelson; sisters, Maryanne Smith (Rick) and Eileen Farley; father-in-law, Frank Fiore; sisters-in-law, Maggie, Tricia Drpich (Anthony) and Susan; brother-in-law, Larry; many nieces, nephews; relatives; and friends.
Calling hours are Sunday, April 27 from 2 to 6 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, April 28 at Saint Thomas the Apostle R.C. Church, Norwalk. Interment will follow at Riverside Cemetery, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made to Notre Dame Catholic High School, Fairfield CT (www.NotreDame.org) or to the Fiore Family Children’s Trust c/o Trish Drpich, 38 Lockwood Road, South Salem, NY 10590.
- 1 Le Sirene Ristorante Opens In Larchmont
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Passengers Stranded For Hours Overnight On Metro-North's New Haven Line
- 4 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director