NORWALK, Conn. - Lisa Marie Nelson Fiore of Norwalk died Wednesday, April 23. She was 46.
Fiore was born Sept. 12, 1967, in Sleepy Hollow, N.Y., she was the daughter of Ethelinda and Bill Nelson.She graduated from Pace University and the NYU School of Dentistry. She practiced dental hygiene at Prosthodontics and Implants Associates in Mamaroneck, N.Y.
Fiore is survived by her husband, Frank; children, Willard, Erika and Raleigh; mother, Ethelinda Powers Nelson; sisters, Maryanne Smith (Rick) and Eileen Farley; father-in-law, Frank Fiore; sisters-in-law, Maggie, Tricia Drpich (Anthony) and Susan; brother-in-law, Larry; many nieces, nephews; relatives; and friends.
Calling hours are Sunday, April 27 from 2 to 6 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, April 28 at Saint Thomas the Apostle R.C. Church, Norwalk. Interment will follow at Riverside Cemetery, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made to Notre Dame Catholic High School, Fairfield CT (www.NotreDame.org) or to the Fiore Family Children’s Trust c/o Trish Drpich, 38 Lockwood Road, South Salem, NY 10590.
- 1 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 2 Snow Likely In Mamaroneck On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Arrest Of Mamaroneck Worker On DWI Charges Tops News Last Week
- 4 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Mamaroneck, Larchmont
- 5 Wake, Funeral Service Scheduled For Port Chester Crash Victim