NORWALK, Conn. - Lisa Marie Nelson Fiore of Norwalk died Wednesday, April 23. She was 46.
Fiore was born Sept. 12, 1967, in Sleepy Hollow, N.Y., she was the daughter of Ethelinda and Bill Nelson.She graduated from Pace University and the NYU School of Dentistry. She practiced dental hygiene at Prosthodontics and Implants Associates in Mamaroneck, N.Y.
Fiore is survived by her husband, Frank; children, Willard, Erika and Raleigh; mother, Ethelinda Powers Nelson; sisters, Maryanne Smith (Rick) and Eileen Farley; father-in-law, Frank Fiore; sisters-in-law, Maggie, Tricia Drpich (Anthony) and Susan; brother-in-law, Larry; many nieces, nephews; relatives; and friends.
Calling hours are Sunday, April 27 from 2 to 6 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, April 28 at Saint Thomas the Apostle R.C. Church, Norwalk. Interment will follow at Riverside Cemetery, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made to Notre Dame Catholic High School, Fairfield CT (www.NotreDame.org) or to the Fiore Family Children’s Trust c/o Trish Drpich, 38 Lockwood Road, South Salem, NY 10590.
- 1 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School
- 2 Two-Car Accident Results In Closure Of Route 127 In Mamaroneck
- 3 Mamaroneck Firefighters Investigate Tompkins Avenue Kitchen Fire
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Apiary Prepared Foods Opens In Larchmont