NORWALK, Conn. - Lisa Marie Nelson Fiore of Norwalk died Wednesday, April 23. She was 46.
Fiore was born Sept. 12, 1967, in Sleepy Hollow, N.Y., she was the daughter of Ethelinda and Bill Nelson.She graduated from Pace University and the NYU School of Dentistry. She practiced dental hygiene at Prosthodontics and Implants Associates in Mamaroneck, N.Y.
Fiore is survived by her husband, Frank; children, Willard, Erika and Raleigh; mother, Ethelinda Powers Nelson; sisters, Maryanne Smith (Rick) and Eileen Farley; father-in-law, Frank Fiore; sisters-in-law, Maggie, Tricia Drpich (Anthony) and Susan; brother-in-law, Larry; many nieces, nephews; relatives; and friends.
Calling hours are Sunday, April 27 from 2 to 6 p.m. at Collins Funeral Home, Norwalk. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, April 28 at Saint Thomas the Apostle R.C. Church, Norwalk. Interment will follow at Riverside Cemetery, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made to Notre Dame Catholic High School, Fairfield CT (www.NotreDame.org) or to the Fiore Family Children’s Trust c/o Trish Drpich, 38 Lockwood Road, South Salem, NY 10590.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 D'Agostino, Headquartered In Larchmont, Closes Its Last Local Supermarket
- 3 Redevelopment Of United Hospital Site Moves Forward In Port Chester
- 4 Village Of Mamaroneck Straddles Two Towns In Westchester
- 5 Larchmont Hosts Long Island Sound Swim Across America To Fight Cancer