MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Louise V. Donsavage, formerly of Mamaroneck, died July 20. She was 98.
Donsavage is survived by her children, Richard A. Donsavage (Margaret) and Carol Albano (Mario); five grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Anthony Donsavage; and siblings, Mamie, Marion, Nancy, Nicholas, Jean, Helen and Daniel.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 23 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck 914-698-5968. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, July 24 at Most Holy Trinity R.C. Church, followed by interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Mamaroneck's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Walter's In Mamaroneck Celebrates 95th Anniversary
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Mamaroneck Tigers Prepare For Sectional Sports Titles