MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Lydia Gray, formerly of Mamaroneck, died April 20. She was 84.
Gray was born March 16, 1930, in Port Chester, she was the daughter of Felicia (Ventura) DeFalco and Amodio DeFalco.
Gray is survived by her sons, Edward Gray (Angela) of Bradenton, Fla., and Robert Gray (Julie) of Stormville; three grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Robert Gray; sisters, Virginia Matthews, Mary Bova, and Aurora "Vicky" Reed; and brothers, Elmiro, Lawrence and Elidoro DeFalco.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 24 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McHoul Funeral Home, Inc., 895 Rte 82, Hopewell Junction. The funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, April 25 at the funeral home followed by burial at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
- 1 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 2 Widow In Harrison Murder-Suicide Will Receive Death Benefit
- 3 Father Hid Computer Hard Drive After Harrison Murder-Suicide, Report Says
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Larchmont, Mamaroneck
- 5 Police Pursue Bank Robbery Suspect In Downtown Rye