MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Lydia Gray, formerly of Mamaroneck, died April 20. She was 84.
Gray was born March 16, 1930, in Port Chester, she was the daughter of Felicia (Ventura) DeFalco and Amodio DeFalco.
Gray is survived by her sons, Edward Gray (Angela) of Bradenton, Fla., and Robert Gray (Julie) of Stormville; three grandchildren; and numerous nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Robert Gray; sisters, Virginia Matthews, Mary Bova, and Aurora "Vicky" Reed; and brothers, Elmiro, Lawrence and Elidoro DeFalco.
Calling hours are Thursday, April 24 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the McHoul Funeral Home, Inc., 895 Rte 82, Hopewell Junction. The funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, April 25 at the funeral home followed by burial at Greenwood Union Cemetery in Rye.
- 1 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 2 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 3 Schools In Westchester Reporting High Test Opt-Out Rates
- 4 Alligators Are Among 12 Surprising Animals In New York
- 5 Westchester Is Awash In Holocaust Stories, On Remembrance Day, We Remember