WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Marianna Carelli of White Plains, formerly of Mamaroneck, died March 13. She was 88.
Carelli was born in San Vito, Calabria, Italy in 1926. She was a lifelong parishioner of St. Vito's Church.
Carelli is survived by her children, Salvatore (Bonnie) Carelli, Elizabeth Carelli and Dominick Carelli (Susan); 10 grandchildren; a great-grandchild; brother, Vito Perri; and daughter-in-law, Isabelle Carelli. She was predeceased by her husband, Vito Carelli; and children, Roseann Carelli-Petrillo and Vito Carelli Jr.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Monday, March 17 at St. Vito's R.C. Church, followed by interment at St. Mary's Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Female Suspect From Pelham Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Accidents On Saw Mill Parkway, I-95 Cause Delays
- 5 Stepinac's Jack Dailey Honored For Saving An Elderly Neighbor, Baby