MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Marte Jasper Melegrito of Mamaroneck died May 10. He was 42.
Melegrito was a resident of Mamaroneck and hailed originally from the Philippines.
Melegrito is survived by his wife, Glynn; children, Matthew and Joshua; and many friends and colleagues.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY 10543, (914) 698-5968. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, May 14 at Most Holy Trinity Church. Interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Larchmont, Mamaroneck Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York