MAMARONECK, N.Y. - Marte Jasper Melegrito of Mamaroneck died May 10. He was 42.
Melegrito was a resident of Mamaroneck and hailed originally from the Philippines.
Melegrito is survived by his wife, Glynn; children, Matthew and Joshua; and many friends and colleagues.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 5 to 9 p.m. at Coxe & Graziano Funeral Home, 767 E. Boston Post Road, Mamaroneck, NY 10543, (914) 698-5968. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, May 14 at Most Holy Trinity Church. Interment at Greenwood Union Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.coxeandgraziano.com
- 1 Larchmont, Mamaroneck Rank High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 2 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 3 Larchmont's Wendy Gee! Will Close Its Doors After 24 Years
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History